Re: [aspectj-users] BCException

Raise an AspectJ bug. Include the full stack trace - but the problem is likely dependent on the bytecode around the call so if you could attach that, that would be ideal.

The clone() method always causes trouble as it is slightly special.  So if you want to work around it you can exclude calls to clone().

Andy.