[aspectj-users] Cross References missing

Hi,

I just noticed that there seem to be some cross- references missing from
the cross references view and the markers.

I have the following pointcuts in project A:

public pointcut repositoryMethodsThatNeedConnectionCustomization() :
    publicRepositoryMethod()
    && !repositoryMethodsToExclude();

public pointcut repositoryMethodsToExclude() :
    execution(public * Repository+.set*(..));

public pointcut publicRepositoryMethod() :
    execution(public * Repository+.*(..));

In the cross references I only see the places where the pointcuts match
in project A. Other projects also contain implementers of the Repository
interface and methods that would match the pointcut but they are not
visible. This was different with AJDT 1.4.x.

Am I missing a configuration setting maybe?

Thank you,

Thomas

Back to the top