Re: [aspectj-users] Re: pointcut for super.*(..)

I do completely agree, we don't need a join point when super is called, but just a way to circumvent the fact that java "triggers" an execution join point there. I've searched rapidly the svn log for that place where I used an if to obtain this behavior but didn't find it, if it can be useful to the community I can search better :) .

Simone