Re: [aspectj-users] pointcut for super.*(..)

I'm afraid super calls are not join points.  Apply some advice against 'within(B)' and you won't see it recognizing any join point for the super call - so you can't write a pointcut for it.

The reason is partly historical I believe (from days when we were a source pre-processor) - unfortunately addressing it (and looking to introduce them) has never become a high priority issue...

Andy.