Re: [aspectj-users] stack overflow during "delete and update aspectjmarkers"

What version of AJDT/Eclipse are you using?

The current version of AJDT (1.6.4) does not have any recursive calls
inside of AJCompilationUnit.getHandleFromMemento (although it does
call super).

If this does not solve your problem, can you raise a bug and attach
some code snippet that recreates this problem?