Re: [aspectj-users] can't compile anymore with generic in pointcut

Thanks a lot for the very detailed explanation.

Now that I really understood what's going on I had to:
- reinstall Eclipse so I could get rid of older jars (reverting configuration did not remove them)
- download and unpack somewhere the matching AspectJ version
- edit in the Ant file the aspectj reference to point to the freshly downloaded jar
- and VOILĂ€! it worked!

So it must have been some classpath confusion between available versions or such.

Again, many many thanks for your whole effort!

All the best,
JM

--- On Fri, 3/20/09, Andy Clement wrote:
> The aspectj compiler for command line (and Ant) usage
> contains 4 jars.
[...]

Back to the top