De : aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Justin Case
Envoyé : lundi 23 mars 2009 13:58
À : aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [aspectj-users] stack overflow during "delete and update
aspectjmarkers"

Hi all,

Suddenly I cannot compile my project anymore (ok, I couldn't determine yet
what was the triggering change). But here's the log:

!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Delete and update AspectJ
markers for com.myapp".
!STACK 0
java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at
org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnit.getHandleFromMemento(AJ
CompilationUnit.java:609)
	at
org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnit.getHandleFromMemento(AJ
CompilationUnit.java:609)
	at
org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AJCompilationUnit.getHandleFromMemento(AJ
CompilationUnit.java:609)

...and this goes on forever. Any ideas? (tinkering with eclipse.ini will
obviusly bring nothing)

Thanks,
JM