[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] constructor problem in inner class
- From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:14:48 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=QeMig6oEQkgo53hUSNtWbqnQZY8iwRhbJBiu0JQOftk=; b=hWRpAOQGuHUxhZnYghdjov/PvvqgmI9Vt/hgLemmPQB2f7/8YvS4bawcEkxrGreea5 57NRji4dDurzBkZjl0/LOQgXjEeqeIrsTQOc9GTFrSmOrKxB/scMgAcQHtvsYF+alUCn KrgYln0PfNHiCYK1J/6TPLV6TMvA683Fi11hM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=vre4ORApgc1Xf5/XSupZ//iOQQJYAvc6zimgOhKVnVBqoNoU0j4pBAAhd0o4i3CJog gEENpBT2JI6Ve8Fs5MLc1aB03PqipBJrV6wsZrTeo/4U538ZUih+ZlpubEBuuxPJXohP Xndtlow8lIHk5kM/YZ9TAs4yUvByaw2uHJ37I=
ah, thanx, now I understand why my aspect did not work as expected. But can I exclude constructors of inner classes? If yes, how?
It just so happens I wrote a blog post about how the compiler handles private inner classes and it precisely explains what you are seeing.
http://andrewclement.blogspot.com/ - see the article on "Compiler variation: javac and jdt"
I can't quickly think of a way - seems to be a missing facility (can anyone else think of a way? - i cant keep all this syntax in my brain) When I was writing the pointcut to try and do it, what I really wanted to write was:
(or maybe !inner or !member)
I wonder if our modifier set needs a review (could add some others too... interface, aspect, class...)