Re: [aspectj-users] can't compile anymore with generic in pointcut

I'd raise a bug for that - and attach more code to the bug if you can, I don't think I have enough to go on from the message with all those generics flying around - what pointcut are you matching with? what is the joinpoint you are matching on?
Over the 1.6 release more of the AJ codebase has become generics aware and that has left some areas producing messages like this because they are getting passed more detailed information than they had in previous releases - and making wrong decisions about it leading to incorrect messages.  I probably just need to upgrade the code producing this message, but none of my tests trigger something like this.

> By the way, as the AJDT guys seemed to completely forgot to deliver some aspectjtools.jar I'm using the one from 1.6.0 - but I don't think it matters here.

Err, AJDT doesn't ship aspectjtools.jar.  That is available as part of the corresponding AspectJ distribution.

Andy.