[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] constructor problem in inner class
- From: Oliver Böhm <boehm@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:03:38 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Oli's kleines Rechenzentrum
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20090105)
Andy Clement schrieb:
> Is this a problem of the Java compiler and how it handles inner
classes or is it a problem of the AspectJ compiler? Who knows it?
I knows it. And it is isnt an AspectJ bug, we don't have any of those ;)
yes, I know - only features ;-)
It just so happens I wrote a blog post about how the compiler handles
private inner classes and it precisely explains what you are seeing.
http://andrewclement.blogspot.com/ - see the article on "Compiler
variation: javac and jdt"
ah, thanx, now I understand why my aspect did not work as expected. But
can I exclude constructors of inner classes? If yes, how?