[aspectj-users] Perthis vs ITD

Hi Everyone,

    I am little bit confused about the differences between perthis and ITD,
and was hoping someone could enlighten me. I am currently using ITD to
inject some fields/methods into our classes. From what I gather, perthis can
provide similar behavior as ITD (at least for fields). Is this a correct
assumption? If so, what are the benefits of using ITD over perthis? In
summary, I'm trying to figure out if there is any advantages (performance,
etc) to using perthis vs ITD. Thanks for your help.

    -Keith

Back to the top