[aspectj-users] Why is a ful build required after restarting eclipse

Hello,

I build my workspace and when I look at the AJDT trace I see that it is
build in INCREMENTAL mode. When I then close the workspace and quit
eclipse and later restart eclipse AJDT runs a full build for the same
projects it has done an incremental build before. Can someone explain to
me why this is happening. The message from the AJDT trace is:

Preparing for build: not going to be incremental because no successful
previous full build.

Regards, Thomas

Back to the top