Re: Re: [aspectj-users] Compatibility with older AJDT versions

That would make sense as you are using RAD 7.0, which works on top of
Eclipse 3.2.

This is only an issue if some people are using 1.4.x and others are using 1.6.x.

There is a problem with your proposed change in that there is no way
of knowing whether or not new project path settings are being used.
Since all information is stored in the .classpath file, it might just
be that the new settings are being used and there is nothing on the
aspect/in path.

There needs to be some kind of marker somewhere that says that AJDT
has already processed the old project path settings and that any
project path settings still in existence are only for backwards
compatibility.  This kind of marker can be part of the project
properties (in the same way the old project paths were stored).

Please raise an enhancement request and I will look into the for 1.6.5.

--a