Re: [aspectj-users] Crosscutting model sanity check

Hi Thomas,

I'm sure Andrew will comment shortly but I'm under the impression that the checking is only done if you have the AJDT Event Trace view open.  We have a few diagnostics like that - where you pay no cost for them if that view is closed.

Andy.