Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.6.4 RC

Hi Andrew,
I'm installing it, but since I'm a bit unused to bugzilla, could you point me to the list of resolved bugs?

I tried searching for closed and resolved bugs with target 1.6.4 or version 1.6.4 but just 8/10 bugs resulted from it.

Simone

Andrew Eisenberg wrote:
Hello all,

AJDT 1.6.4 RC is now available from the dev update site:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/34/dev/update

If there are no issues found with this build, then it will be promoted
to AJDT 1.6.4 final on March 20.  No new features have been added for
this build, but 47 bugs have been fixed.

Please upgrade, try it out and let me know if you what you think.

thanks,
the AJDT team