Re: [aspectj-users] Survey: Using AspectJ in production code

2009/2/26 Freeman, Paul <Paul.Freeman@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi –

Myself and a few others are trying to convince our company to use AspectJ in its production code.  I was hoping I could just take a quick informal survey of subscribers to this list… If you are willing to participate, could you fill out or answer the following questions:

Company Name (to exclude duplicate responses):

Traficon

Load Time Weaving or Compile Time weaving (LTW or CTW):

Currently LTW, but we are changing to CTW as we speak

AspectJ or Spring AOP:

AspectJ

Use in production code (yes / no):

yes

Use in test or internal code (yes / no):

yes

Thanks,

Paul Freeman
Senior Software Engineer, Kronos Labs

Kronos Incorporated
email: paul.freeman@xxxxxxxxxx
www.kronos.com

Kronos | Time & Attendance • Scheduling • Absence Management • HR & Payroll • Hiring • Labor Analytics