Re: [aspectj-users] Survey: Using AspectJ in production code

Not sure if I or my company really count, but perhaps this will give a
little sway.

> Company Name (to exclude duplicate responses):
SpringSource

> Load Time Weaving or Compile Time weaving (LTW or CTW):
Both. In AJDT: LTW & CTW.  In AspectJ CTW only.  In other spring
products, when AspectJ is used, I believe it is only CTW.

> AspectJ or Spring AOP:
Yes. AspectJ only in AJDT and AspectJ, but as one would expect both
are used throughout the Spring Framework and other Spring products

> Use in production code (yes / no):
Yes

> Use in test or internal code (yes / no):
Yes

Good luck with your convincing!  Always best to start off slow.

Back to the top