Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:17:27 -0800
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] advising java.util classes?
From: andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes - if binary weaving just supply the jar containing those classes on the -inpath to the ajc call.  you will then need to run with the result of that weave on your bootclasspath to ensure it overrides the default versions of the classes.  It is also possible with load time weaving but can get messy.

Andy.