[aspectj-users] Wormhole propagation on clustered WebLogic Application Server.

Folks:

 We are planning to use propagation of user context using wormhole design pattern. We have to use clustered WAS. Also, the wormhole is prepared at web layer and it passes our services layer via a layer of SLSB EJBs. Please help me understand any potential issues with using wormhole in clustered app server env.

Thanks in advance,

Amit