Re: [aspectj-users] Why are you using LTW?

I just wanted to chime on the original comment made by Wim:

2009/2/10 Wim Deblauwe <wim.deblauwe@xxxxxxxxx>
The main reason for me would be that with compile time you are not using the 'official' compiler of Java. Is this something I should worry about or is it just paranoia on my side?

I've posted bits and pieces about the AspectJ compiler (ajc) here and there on the mailing list over the years.  But I've put together a more permanent article about it here, in an FAQ style:

http://andrewclement.blogspot.com/2009/02/aspectj-choosing-ajc.html

If anyone has further questions about it, feel free to post here or there and I may keep that FAQ up to date.  Bottom line, don't be paranoid :)

cheers,
Andy.

Back to the top