Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Why are you using LTW?

That is because I did not evaluate this product...

Speaking of a hybrid solution, many project do apply a different kind
of hybrid scheme, where "core" aspect (such as dependency injection,
transaction management, and security--something you don't want to take
out) are woven using build-time weaving. For other aspects
(performance monitoring, debugging-oriented tracing, certain policy
enforcements) are woven using LTW. This allows baking in the core
aspects, while providing flexibility for other aspects.

-Ramnivas