Re: [aspectj-users] 1.6.3 in maven repo?

I believe David was saying that he had kindly done them previously (1.6.1, 1.6.2) - not that he had done 1.6.3.

I am working with him now to automate the process - I have written all the Ant, I'm just getting him to check the form of the repo it creates before we automate the upload process.  Shouldn't be too long now and should be instantaneous for future releases.  There is no plan to change the groupId - we did that once from aspectj to org.aspectj when moving from 1.5.4 to 1.6.0, and won't be changing again.

cheers,
Andy.