From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Clement
Sent: February-06-09 1:25 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] WebLogic 9.2 + AspectJ = boom?

Oh - one thing - when you say you turned on AspectJ trace - how did you do that?  Did you put -verbose in the weaver option section of the aop.xml?  If not, then that may produce more debug information for us.  It would just be helpful to see the whole of the stack trace for the exception I think - which could come out in verbose mode or I'd expect to see it in a ajcore.*

Andy.