[aspectj-users] How to get the pointcut from an AdviceElement ?

Hi, all,

continuing with my crosscutting reporting app, I'd also like to print out the pointcut used by a given before/after/around. The crosscutting relationships I get from the model give me an org.eclipse.ajdt.core.javaelements.AdviceElement, but from that I can only straightforwardly get whether it's a before/after/around and the list of parameters. It seems to me that the pointcut is just not there. Can anybody point me (pun not intended :-) ) to a way to get to the pointcut?

Thanks in advance!
--
Johan Fabry
jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry