[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users] Trapping lookup method on InitialContext
- From: "Parmar, Dipak (IS Consultant)" <DParmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:27:32 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acl9t1ezMG94ALxjQq607J5KCxrRnAAAskjA
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users] Trapping lookup method on InitialContext
My advice is not getting executed.
Here is snippet of the code, where I should expect the advice should be
Context ic = new InitialContext();
SOME_CLASS instance = (SOME_CLASS) ic
I'm using IntelliJ and it doesn't have Aspect marker.
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Eisenberg
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Trapping lookup method on InitialContext
When you say it is not working, what do you mean? Is there a
compilation error, runtime error, or is the advice just not executing
when you think it should.
Please provide a snippet of the code you think it should match.
If you are using Eclipse, you should see gutter markers. If you see
none, then that is a first sign that your pointcut is not matching
where you expect it to.
aspectj-users mailing list