Re: [aspectj-users] 1.6.3 in maven repo?

Thanks Win.  I didn't upload 1.6.2 or 1.6.1.  I think 1.6.0 was the
last one I did.  In our repository under:

  http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.aspectj/releases/repo/?root=Tools_Project

is the basic layout I used for 1.6.0.  But at that time we had no
source bundles in the correct format - these are now available and
ought to be included.  I usually manually construct the repo archive
locally then upload to the eclipse servers as a zip and raise a maven
jira to ftp it from the eclipse servers.  Of course it would be far
better to auto-sync but I don't have anywhere I can put them that
supports rsync.  I can't setup my own rsync server where I am.

Really I would like a build.xml that you pointed to the downloaded
AspectJ and related src, it then constructed the appropriate repo
structure for maven, created the right poms, created the digests and
then zipped it up - I'd be more likely to do it more often if this
were the case.  If anyone wants to help with this, I'd be grateful -
or even better if someone can suggest where I can put it so that rsync
would be possible, that'd be awesome.

cheers,
Andy.