Re: [aspectj-users] 1.6.3 in maven repo?

You should really try to get an Eclipse maven repo. I don't want to use that SpringSource repo, since the artifactId is not the same anymore. It is also not a jar, but a 'libd', whatever that is.

Anyway, if you don't have a site, you can just add a jira ticket to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD (Instructions here: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html)

regards,

Wim