[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] JP Matching report?
- From: "Andrew Eisenberg" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:36:09 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=5i3H4XebIw1ohmvVNMq+O2/knDmeeebM98339ekLWvM=; b=NITXcCrt602XaaOfHTf4SQNcxxqsOXYMhEZxE4KrJhQ5qRfdeEJzwV5PZHuGvZo9pc o/7Za+xQ4nI0Fwqzbn50YKDWpkoARYqTi/Y7EtSq6E7hfmYw2bKquCKposMGZG13SNUk XPMM/DSm9VfrIRikbfwUOuGbF5f/B8JMkMHL8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=CtvmGDCtKmQ17HNz3gbme7ds/lil7r0XwNTAZ9GHpXopiQzAi2HKNews1GQnB5YT+y Np37DGnUBaDuQ95mxihg+ckDMEUyTytssZjjtW3rYfZtE4iWwbqYiiKZZTes2gkpsUA2 TT1Ex/eZLfb00vLaPe2Y7kkNOWn8dAc2emAP8=
Well, you can get this information if you do a regular compile through
AJDT. There is an API that you can use. See:
This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it might be a start.
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Johan Fabry <jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, all,
> This question is inspired by the 1.6.3 release and it's split of matching
> and weaving. I've been trying to get a handle on this, but it seems that I
> am too ignorant of AspectJ internals to see the light.
> My goal seems quite simple: I'd like some kind of report of pointcuts and
> their shadows, i.e. take a bunch of classes and aspects (say, a list of
> packages) and give me all the pointcut -> shadow associations. Ideally this
> report integrates in Eclipse, so if it gives me the Eclipse jdt.core
> reification of the shadow (and the pointcut, if such a reification exists),
> great. If this is not possible, a filename and line number will of course
> also make me happy.
> Looking at what's in the 1.6.3 release, sadly I see no way to get at this
> information. I would appreciate any hints/tips/pointers to get me under way.
> Thanks in advance!
> Johan Fabry
> jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile
> aspectj-users mailing list