[aspectj-users] passing instance of parent class to aspect

I want to take control  through my aspect for any method which is annotated
with  @WorkflowAction.
here is my example

 public class Page(){
	Page(){
	    add(new Form());
        }

	// inner class
	 public Class Form  {
		@WorkflowAction()
		void somemethod()
	 }

}
My aspect comes in picture when the somemethod()  is called and I am
wondering is there a way I can pass instance of page to my aspect ?

here is my aspect

	@Before("@annotation(gov.hhs.acf.aop.aspects.WorkflowAction)")
	public void transferWorkflowContext(JoinPoint joinPoint){
          //here  I want to access the page instance
	}