Re: [aspectj-users] advices for methods from packaged classes

Here is some information on how to perform binary weaving n jars:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/aspectj-maven-plugin/weaveJars.html

Note that the maven-aspectj plugin was not developed here, so we may
not be able to answer all your questions about it.