De : aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Varun Gupta
Envoyé : jeudi 11 décembre 2008 11:53
À : aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [aspectj-users] Use of Aspectj for tracing java programs

Hi All

I am new to Aspectj. I want to use Aspectj for tracing Java programs. Basically, I want to collect run-time data for the calculation of software metrics and then store this data into a file.

I need your help. Till now, I have seen an example of demonstration of tracing on web.

Please, guide me, from where I should start and how I should proceed towards the goal.

Regards,

Varun Gupta
Astt.Director,
Directorate of Information Technology,
Punjab State Electricity Board,Patiala(Pb.) India.
Mobile:+91-9872512597

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.

Back to the top