[aspectj-users] Use of Aspectj for tracing java programs

Hi All

I am new to Aspectj. I want to use Aspectj for tracing Java programs. Basically, I want to collect run-time data for the calculation of software metrics and then store this data into a file.
I need your help. Till now, I have seen an example of demonstration of tracing on web.
Please, guide me, from where I should start and how I should proceed towards the goal.
Regards,
Varun Gupta
Astt.Director,
Directorate of Information Technology,
Punjab State Electricity Board,Patiala(Pb.) India.
Mobile:+91-9872512597