Re: [aspectj-users] very simple example making a class serializable

Here is your simple example:

aspect AnAspect {
  // makes a single class implement Serializable
  declare parents : com.my.pojos.Pojo implements Serializable;

  // makes many classes implement Serializable
  declare parents : com.my.pojos.* implements Serializable;
}

As for a simple tutorial, you can check out this one.  It is very well
written and easy to follow:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-2002/jw-0118-aspect.html