[aspectj-users] very simple example making a class serializable

I read the some tutorials for aspectj  but because of me a new bee could not
understand them , is there any  simple tutorial  like a helloworld , which
shows about inter types declaration.
Can I a get a simple example of making  pojo implement serilizable , this is
a very simple example and will be great for me get along .Help is greatly
appericiated.