Re: [aspectj-users] custom Tracing using LTW and java 1.4

Do you really want to mix up your messages with the internal weaver
trace we use for debugging?  Rather than running your own logging?  I
haven't tried what you are proposing so I don't know how easy it is to
contribute your messages to our logging - if I find a spare moment, I
will see if it is possible.

Andy.