Re: [aspectj-users] Introducing JDT Weaving

HI Dave,

Thanks for trying and letting me know about this.  That's why this has
not been officially released yet.

There are several possibilities here:

1. the weaving service hasn't started and so reconciling isn't working properly
2. something about the way you are using ITDs is breaking the reconciler.

First, do you know if the weaving service has been installed (do you
see lots of weaving messages sent to the console, or can you see
aspects in open type dialogs)?   In order for the plugin to be
installed properly, you must have a writable Eclipse installation and
AJDT must be co-located with it.

If the weaving service is started, then can you please send me a
sample of the code that is broken.

thanks,
--a

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Dave Whittaker <dave@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I love the idea, but is anyone else seeing more errors within intertype
> declarations than before?  I'm getting duplicate method errors within an
> interface on any method defined within an ITD and in the ITD itself there
> are syntax errors everywhere.....  Just to clarify, I'm talking about red
> sqigglies here, everything still seems to compile fine.

Back to the top