From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Eisenberg
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 5:20 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Problem with annotation pointcut in WebSpere

A few suggestions:

1. Have you an up to date aspectjweaver.jar (for load time weaving)?

2. What happens if you change your pointcut to remove annotations something like:
 public pointcut timedExecution() : execution(* *()); Does this match anywhere in websphere?

3. Have you tried temporarily converting to compile time weaving to see if you are weaving where you think you are?