Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving Client Container classes?

Yes of course,
pointcut ejbInvocation() : execution(public * org.jboss.invocation.unified.interfaces.UnifiedInvokerProxy.invoke(..));

--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving Client Container classes?
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:18 AM

> For example i tried to advise execution of invoke() method defined in
> org.jboss.invocation.unified.interfaces.UnifiedInvokerProxy using AspectJ
> and i put the jboss-client.jar
> on my inpath but was unable to weave anything :-(

Are you sure your pointcut was correct?

Andy.

2008/12/1 rmahmood <rashid_m180@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

Has anyone experience with load time weaving of Application Client Container
classes?
I want to do load time weaving of some client container classes with
execution pointcut
but i am afraid of from the fact that "Does client container will allow us
to do such
execution level weaving? There could be some security violation issues."

OR in other words is this possible directly with Byte Code Re-Engineering
using some library
like ASM, BCEL etc?