[aspectj-users] AspectJ exam is on java black belt!

Hi all,
we managed to have the exam on Java Black Belt. You can find it here :
http://www.javablackbelt.com/QuestionnaireDefDisplay.wwa?questPublicId=1630
, or arrive to it from the JavaBlackBelt home page, it's filed under the
section "Misc" together with OSGI and Java3D.

Now we have to add questions to it ... I'm adding some basic ones, but
will need your help revising them, fixing errors, voting them, and most
importantly filling with even more questions, especially the theoretical
ones.

I'd like to thanks all the people who helped on this effort.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni CEO Semeru s.r.l. Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/

Back to the top