Re: [aspectj-users] external concrete aspect using LTW with java 1.4

Are you saying that MyConreteAspect is the only aspect defined inline
in the aop.xml and it is the only one not working?  What happens if
you pull it out and define it in its own file?  Does it work then?

Note also that you have MyConreteAspect, not MyConcreteAspect.
Doubtful, but that could be the problem, too.