[aspectj-users] AspectJ, cflow and server side J2EE code.

Hi, We want to send the User Context object contain name, product which he is using, client code etc to our server side code. We have these information available in our UI Layer code, JSF Layer. In JSF Layer, we are injecting the Stateless Session Bean proxy using Spring. Now from JSF Layer, using the Stateless Session Bean, the call reaches the server side. Server side we have many Spring managed POJOs called from Stateless Session Bean and JPAs. Now I want to send the User Context information transparently to the server side layer from UI Layer. I have implemented the WormHole pattern using cflow construct and pointcuts. I have these questions. a) Should I use AspectJ with EJB? Is it safe? b) Will my user context reach server side Spring Code(behind the Stateless EJB Layer) from UI using the wormhole correctly? Please refer the attached document to find the code and design. Please advise me on this. WormHole+Design.txt