[aspectj-users] Trouble building ajlib

I don't rightly know what I did to cause this, but I am getting errors revolving around the Log4jExecutionTracingTestCase. I am running the build by cd'ing into the org.codehaus.ajlib subdirectory and running "ant" with no arguments. It appears that I should be able to run from the top level and somehow specify the sub-projects but I could not figure that out.

     [iajc] C:\owen\dev\org.codehaus.ajlib\org.codehaus.ajlib\testsrc\org\codeha
us\ajlib\util\tracing\Log4jExecutionTracingTestCase.aj:12:0::0 The constructor E
xecutionTracingTestCase.MockTracer(String) is undefined
     [iajc] error at assertEquals(ExecutionTracingTestCase.lastMockTracer.name,
TestTracedClass.class.getName());

For those overwhelmed with curiosity "ajlib" is a wonderful library of reusable aspects whose home is at:
http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/ajlib-incubator/

When I go there the recent changelog does not reveal any changes newer than 22 months ago, which I think is incorrect, there were changes just last month.

thanks!!
owen

Back to the top