Re: [aspectj-users] java.lang.AbstractMethodError?

Using generics by any chance? .....

AbstractMethodError should not happen.  If you are doing something wrong then the compiler should tell you up front - if what you are doing is reasonable but not yet implemented in the compiler, you should at least see a 'compiler limitation' error at compile time.  Any exception like this is an AspectJ bug.  There are currently 3 bugs open related to AbstractMethodError: 72834, 97481, 134425.  You might either have a similar case to those or it is a new manifestation.

cheers,
Andy.