Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving classes in rt.jar

Hi,

    Please check our paper about aspect weaving in the JDK

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=1411732.1411754

We are planning a binary demo release within 1 month, and an open source release in early 2009.

The underlaying instrumentation framework (FERRARI) is described here:

 http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=1294325.1294344

The framework is also used by a cross-profiler for embedded Java processors (a paper appears in CASES 2008),
 and a binary demo release can be downloaded from:

http://www.inf.unisi.ch/phd/moret/cprof/

Cheers,

Alex