Re: [aspectj-users] LTW of an applet

well - I'm not sure how - but it's working now
but I have a strange problem.

I have 5 signed jars (same signature):
    the original applet jar
    the aspects (all my changes) jar
    the aspectjrt.jar
    the aspectjweaver.jar
    and the wrapper applet jar

the html applet tag is very simple:

<applet code="WrapperApplet.class" width=100 height=50>

</applet>

when I'm running with java plugin (explorer & firefox) version 6 - my
aspects are called and it's working as charm.
when I'm running with earlier version of jre (1.5* or 1.4*)  my
WeavingURLClassLoader cannot read the aspects jar (demoAOP-1.0.jar). It
failed on security permission - 'cannot read
C:/workspace/HackClassLoader/target/demoAOP-1.0.jar'

I'm using aspectj1.6.1 maven plugin when compiling the aspects into the
demoAOP-1.0.jar
I just can't figure out why it's working for java 6 and not in earlier
versions

any idea?