Re: [aspectj-users] Re: AspectJ with JRockit - Problem with thisJoinPoint

In my web project that will consume the aspects, they will be applied by LTW.

If I don't use JAR for aspects, I put the .class of the aspects in path "project\WEB-INF\classes\..." and the aop.xml in the path "project\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF".

But I don't know what I need to do to put the aspects and the aop.xml in a Jar, and how I use the Jar in this web project. I need to put the jar in the aspect path of the web project? How can I do this?

Regards,
Luiz