Re: [aspectj-users] Is aspectJ more appropriate?

When you say dynamic data correlation, do you mean some form of data
caching for remote method calls?

If so, then, AspectJ might be appropriate.  Before every remote call,
check the cache to see if a value already exists and after the remote
call store the value.  There are many more details. but that's the
basic idea.

--a