Re: [aspectj-users] Re: AspectJ with JRockit - Problem with thisJoinPoint

Hello you guys,

Thanks for the help. The -showWeaveInfo flag was really important to understand how AspectJ works with the weblogic server in the LTW.
I solve my two problems. The mistake was that in all changes I made to my aspects, I were not restarting my server, but this is necessary.

I have a doubt about packing the aspects in a jar. Can I do that and simply put the jar in the classpath of my project? This will work ?

Thanks to everyone that helped me,
Luiz