Re: [aspectj-users] LTW, inter-type fields and pertarget() aspects

Hi Jochen,
could you post the advice using inter-type fields and giving the error?
I'm using inter-type fields from singleton aspects all the time, and
never had this problem. Anyway, consider that a private field added by
an aspect is private TO THAT ASPECT, not to the class it is being added
to, probably that could be the problem .. but the compiler should catch it.

Simone