[aspectj-users] How to get the object from which the call was made?

Hi!

In my case, there is a type AbsoluteMouse which has an object xUpdateAction
of type InputAction.

InputAction has a method called performAction().

I need to create a pointcut when performAction is called within
AbsoluteMouse.

I also need to get the AbsoluteMouse object on which that call was made.

I have tried to write something like that here, but I don't think this will
work:

pointcut mouseMoved(AbsoluteMouse mouse):
	call(void InputAction.performAction(*))
	&& within(AbsoluteMouse)
	&& target(mouse);

after(AbsoluteMouse mouse) returning: mouseMoved(mouse) {
		//do stuff using mouse
	}
}

How do I get the object from which the call was made?